The things that matter most – your family, your health, and your income – are worth protecting.
Here at Private Capital, we provide personalised advice on which type of cover best suits your needs and requirements. This covers but is not limited to:
Why Private Capital?
Here at Private Capital, we have successful professional relationships with a high-quality panel of providers offering a range of solutions to meet our clients' bespoke needs.
Term life insurance
- Term cover is invariably essential for most families. It offers protection through the payment of a lump sum in the unfortunate event of the individual’s death or on the diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- The major benefit of term life insurance is assisting families to meet debts such as mortgages, leases and overdrafts, and day-to-day expenses that arise from loss of income.
- Additional cover can also be taken against total permanent total disability (TPD).
- A major illness happening to the earning member of a family may leave the other members in deep financial difficulty.
- Critical illness cover offers protection to families against such financial hardships resulting from major illnesses. The policy pays a lump sum on the diagnosis of specified critical illness or disability.
- It is important that you start protecting your income right from the time when you are most capable of earning.
- Income protection is the most efficient method of protecting your income, paying a regular sum to the policyholder after a deferred period whilst incapacitated and hence unable to work due to illness or accident.
Private Capital Limited is a licensed corporation by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in Hong Kong, licence number AFC470, for conducting regulated activities Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management). More information can be found here.
All insurance advice is provided through PCL Insurance Services Limited, which is a licensed insurance broker with the Hong Kong Insurance Authority, licence number FB1315.
Private Capital is a Hong Kong based Financial Planning company providing holistic Financial Planning and investment management services to Families in Hong Kong. We specialise in advising clients with a connection to the United Kingdom, whether British citizens or not, on their ongoing affairs whilst non-UK resident as well as repatriation planning.
Private Capital is a fiduciary, fee-only, independent adviser paid solely by our clients, allowing our advice to be unaffected by conflicts of interest. Our portfolios are evidence-based and built on access to institutional-quality financial solutions at the lowest cost possible.
Private Capital are licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.